- You have the right to cancel your order at any stage. However, please note that I cannot refund any money, once I have started to work on your order.
- The full balance on the order must be paid in advance, before I produce/print your wedding stationery.
- I reserve the right to change the prices without prior notice. Any price increase will not affect orders that have been confirmed.
- The quotations are valid for 30 days only.
- Regretfully, I cannot accept orders for less than 30 day invitations.
- Save the Date.ie reserve the right to refuse service if I believe it breaches copyright or I deem to be offensive or in breach of any law.
- All content on this web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons and images, is the property of Save the Date.ie or its suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
- Samples, orders, custom designs and also our website content are for your personal use only, and may not in any way be copied, reproduced, distributed or re-sold.
- Please note that the use of any of our products for commercial or marketing purposes is strictly prohibited, unless you have received permission from me.
- I reserve the right to photograph all orders of samples or stationery for my own marketing purposes. Please rest assured that I will never publish any images of your stationery before your wedding or event has taken place. Should you not wish to have your stationery items photographed, please inform me prior the completion of your order.
- A discreet promotional logo will be printed on the back of some of the stationery items. I reserve the right to brand the stationery and/or the products I design for you. However, I will make sure to place my branding on the stationery or products, in a non-intrusive manner.
Printing, assembling, general production process
- The samples are sent only for you to see and feel the quality of our stationery. Due to the fact that my printing equipment is regularly calibrated, I cannot guarantee that your order will be an exact replica of the sample you have previously received.
- Please note that the colours from a sample can and may be different from the colours displayed on the computer screens (or any other digital devices such as tablets or phones). Also, the printing colours of the final product might look different from the sample or from the digital proofs viewed on the screen.
- Save the date.ie cannot guarantee the exact colour match for any reprints or extra invitations requested at a later stage, after your first order has been completed. This is due to the fact that my printing equipment is calibrated on a regular basis.
- As some of our stationery designs, wax seals and bows / ribbons are handmade, the customer accepts there will be slight variations between items. As the stationery is made to order, minor variations in colour, texture, size and positioning may occur and do not constitute a fault.
- In the unlikely event of an invitation style being out of stock or the materials, which I use for the production of the stationery, will be out of stock, I will promptly inform you. I reserve the right to use any other substitute material, however, I will do our best to match the quality and aesthetics of the original product.
- Due to the nature of the laser cutting process, sometimes burn marks may occur and they may be visible on the final product. This can’t be avoided all the times but the burnt marks will be less visible on the darker paper colours. Please note that burn marks are not considered a mistake in the laser cutting process.
- You will always receive a production schedule from me and I will keep you in the loop all the way throughout the process, right until the moment when I will dispatch your order with couriers. Please note that I can’t be held responsible for the delays in the ordering process, if you, the customer, don’t submit the requested information as per initial schedule.
- Once you place an order, I will let you know the approximate delivery date. As a general idea, once all the digital proofs are approved, it will take 2 weeks for a standard order to be made, 3-4 weeks for foiled or hot-foiled printed orders and 4 to 6 weeks for the rest of the orders (laser cut, acrylic, pocket folds, letterpress.) Silk folios or silk boxes will take longer to be made so please allow up to 10 weeks for production.
Terms and Conditions for Artistic Rights
- Save the Date.ie remains the sole owner of all artistic rights. The customer is not allowed to reproduce, copy, alter, or manufacture my work or work of any other employee of Save the Date.ie in any way, unless previously agreed between myself, the owner of Save the Date.ie and customer.
- A venue drawing or illustration maybe re-used for other stationery, if it’s already been drawn for you, the customer.
- Save the Date.ie does not grant the customer license to include the artwork in items for re-sale.
- Save the Date.ie grants the customer the rights to share images on social media. Customer agrees to credit Save the Date.ie on posts on Instagram, Facebook or any other social channels. The customer also grants Save the Date.ie the rights to share images on social media.
- Please note that I don’t sell or share my artwork (monograms, crests, designs of invitations or any other stationery) as digital files and my work is not available for reproduction. If you want to order any stationery items to include my artwork (for example, welcome sign, napkins, ceremony booklets etc.), I can also offer you these items printed with my art. Please get in touch with me via e-mail and let me know the item and quantity you would need and I will give you a quote.
Digital proofs and approval
- Save The Date.ie is not responsible for any mistakes made by the customer/s and approved during the proofing stage. It is customer’s responsibility to make sure there are no spelling mistakes or incorrect details (for example: dates, time, venue location, postal codes etc.). Once the digital proofs are approved and balance on the order paid, I will begin the production of your stationery.
- I will send you 3 rounds of proofs free of charge. Additional rounds will be charged at 20 euro each. If Save the Date.ie makes mistakes in the proofs, there will be no additional charges to the customer.
- Should you wish to make changes to the already approved proofs, please get in touch with me as soon as possible, and I will inform you if extra charges will be applicable for re-printing of your order.
- Please note that I do not offer refunds or exchanges, once I begin the customisation process of your stationery and I begin the production.
- If you change your mind regarding the colour theme / design / font styles after the digital proofs are approved and production begins, extra charges will apply for making your order.
- A discreet promotional logo / branding will be printed on the back of some of the stationery items.
- If you have made a mistake and have noticed it only after the stationery has been sent to you, please inform me as soon as possible if you wish to re-order your goods, with the corrected mistakes. I will be happy to accommodate your new request.
- In the very unlikely event that I will make a mistake on the wording of your stationery or if the layout is different from the one approved by you during the proofing process, I will ask you to return the goods to me and, on receipt of those, I will issue a full refund and also the cost of the delivery. If you wish, I can also replace the goods with the correct ones, at no extra cost to you.
- Please note that I will only offer a full refund if the order is faulty in its entirety. If only parts of the order are faulty (mistakes on the information cards for example) I will only replace those or offer a refund on the cost of these products only.
- Save the Date.ie will not be held responsible for delivery delays beyond our control, loss or damaged goods once they have been dispatched. I advise you to order your stationery in good time, to avoid any last-minute panic.
- At the time of ordering, you have the option of choosing between standard delivery or tracked and insured delivery. If you select tracked and insured option, a signature will be required on delivery.
- I can’t ship to PO boxes.
- Please make sure that you provide me with the correct address at the time of ordering, as I cannot be held responsible for delivery delays or lost packages.
- The customer shall upon delivery examine the goods and shall promptly inform Save the Date.ie of any apparent damage, defect or shortage. In the unlikely event an error/fault is discovered, the goods in question must be sent back to Save the Date.ie at the customer’s expense. Save the Date.ie must receive the original incorrect/faulty goods before the amendments are made. Postage will be reimbursed if the error is that of ‘Save the Date.ie’.
- Save the Date.ie will not accept the responsibility for items damaged in transit. The customer must inform me immediately of the issues and send me pictures of the damaged goods as well.
- In the event that you have provided me with the wrong delivery address, including postal code etc., please inform me immediately and I will do our best to help you trace your package. However, additional charges might incur and you might need to pay these to the couriers services. Please note that I can’t be held responsible for this situation and I will never check if your address/postal code are correct. It is your responsibility to make sure all the information given to me is accurate and up-to-date.
- Rest assured that all stationery items are sent in perfect conditions and wrapped very carefully. Please take great care when opening the package, so the items inside won’t get damaged.
- I keep your payment details secured and I never receive your credit card details.
- Payments can be made by Master Card, Visa, Laser Card, Debit Card or Bank Transfer.
- Once payment is successful, a receipt of your purchase will be sent to you by email and you should receive it within 24 hours. If you don’t receive the payment confirmation within this time-frame, please get in touch with me.
- For bespoke orders, you will receive a separate invoice from me, which can also be paid by card, via the on-line secured payment system, by bank transfer or over the phone.
Refunds, returns and exchanges policy
- Due to the nature of my work, once an order has been sent for production, it cannot be cancelled.
- I do not offer refunds on samples.
- I guarantee the quality of my stationery products. However, in the unlikely event that I will make a mistake on the wording of your stationery or if the layout is different from the one approved by you during the proofing process, I will ask you to return the goods to me and, on receipt of those, I will issue a full refund and also the cost of the delivery. If you wish, I can also replace the goods with the correct ones, at no extra cost to you.
- Please note that I will only offer a full refund if the order is faulty in its entirety. If only parts of the order are faulty (mistakes on the information cards for example) I will only replace those or offer a refund on the cost of these goods only.
- Once you have provided me with your final approval of the digital proofs for your wedding stationery, I cannot accept returns. It is up to you to make sure that the wording on the order is exactly as you would like it to appear on your invitations or stationery. It is also your responsibility to make sure that your are happy with the layout, as well as with the wording etc. I cannot be held responsible for any spelling mistakes, wrong dates or locations etc.
- You can re-order your stationery with the corrected mistakes and I will be happy to accommodate your new request, but charges will apply.
- Please note that I do not offer refunds or exchanges, once I begin the customisation process of your stationery and I begin the production.
- Also, if you change your mind regarding the colour theme / design / font styles after the digital proofs are approved and production begins, extra charges will apply for making your order.
- I do not offer refunds or exchanges if the stationery items ordered do not get to you in time of your event. It is customer’s responsibility to allow plenty of time for ordering the stationery from Save the Date.ie. I will always provide you the time-line of your order production, within 48 hours after your payment is received.
Health and safety
Please be aware that due to small parts in some of our Wedding Stationery, they are not suitable for young children.
- All my stationery items are sold according to Irish and EU law.
- Any legal actions will be taken to Irish court of law.
Terms and Conditions for Bespoke Designs
Normal terms & conditions apply, along with the following:
- A 50% non-refundable deposit or a small fee (based on an individual quote) has to be paid before any bespoke work begins. This bespoke fee covers the research, consultation and design time, samples etc.. The remaining 50% will be paid closer to the date when your invitations will be ready for delivery / collection.
- In the event that the order is cancelled at the request of the Client or the execution is suspended prematurely, the Client is entitled to a partial refund, depending on the time the designer spent on creating your bespoke design / suite of invitations and / or wedding stationery.
- By contracting or requesting Save the Date.ie to carry out any design work for you, the Client, you agree to above Terms and Conditions for Bespoke Designs / Orders and to our general Terms and Conditions.
No Party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to, acts of God (such as hurricanes, earthquakes, flooding), fire, epidemics, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, terrorist acts, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Party whose performance is affected. Should Clients’ Wedding be cancelled, postponed or otherwise adversely impacted as a result of a force majeure event, there shall be no refunds for payments already received by Save the Date.ie, but I will use all reasonable efforts to work with Clients to produce their wedding stationery at a later date if necessary, subject to my availability. Additional fees may be incurred.